- Bring some water to a boil, add the corn, and cook it for 5 minutes
- Drain, and rinse under cold water for a minute or so. This will stop the cooking process and help keep the bright yellow color. Allow to cool
- Cut the kernels off the cob. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Use a knife to cut/separate into smaller chunks if needed
- In a salad bowl, combine the corn kernels, sliced avocado, onions, eggs, cucumbers, and tuna
- Add the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili flakes
- Toss to combine and enjoy!
- I like using fresh corn kernels in my salads. Feel free to use the ones that come in cans if you prefer.
- You can also add some fresh herbs like parsley or cilantro, depending on what you like.