- In a large mixing bowl, add the baobab powder with water and stir using a wooden spatula
- Add the condensed milk, and sugar, and continue to stir until smooth
- Add all flavorings and combine well
- Let sit for a few minutes; then, strain and transfer to your favorite storage container / jug
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
- Feel free to DM me on Instagram or email me if you want to know where to purchase your baobab powder.
- Even though the Baobab powder is usually well sifted before being sold, I suggest letting the juice sit for a few minutes to allow any left-over sand to settle. Then, strain into a clean jug and make sure to not include the bottom part.
- The extracts I used are my favorites for this drink. Feel free to play with any flavor(s) you have in your pantry.
- I’ve also enjoyed my baobab juice warm and it was delicious. Warm it up on the stove or in the microwave during cold months.