- Rinse the white sorrel leaves thoroughly in water
- Combine the pineapple skin, sorrel leaves, and water in a large pot; then, bring to a boil
- Boil for at least 15 min; then, strain in a large bowl
- Add the pineapple juice, the sugar, and the extracts
- Mix/combine everything using a spoon or spatula
- Let sit for a few minutes to cool down and transfer to a jug
- Serve juice over ice and enjoy!
- Please note that white sorrel is a bit tarter and tangier than red sorrel
- The extracts I used are my favorites for this drink. Feel free to play with any flavor(s) you have in your pantry.