- Add all your ingredients into a medium size pot and mix well
- Bring to boil
- As soon as the mixture begins boiling, reduce the heat completely and let the steam do the rest of the work
- It takes anywhere between 15-20 min to cook the rice, depending of the type of rice being used
- Allow to cool down
- In the meantime, cut fresh parsley; then mix into the cooked rice to give it a little green color
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you use a rice cooker, the same method will work as well.
- Try this beef heart stew to go with your white rice. I’m sure you will love it.