- Add all your ingredients into a medium size pot and mix well
- Bring to boil
- As soon as the mixture begins boiling, reduce the heat completely and let the steam do the rest of the work
- It takes anywhere between 15-20 min to cook the rice, depending of the type of rice being used
- Allow to cool down
- In the meantime, cut fresh parsley; then mix into the cooked rice to give it a little green color
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you use a rice cooker, the same method will work as well.
- Try this beef heart stew to go with your white rice. I’m sure you will love it.
Hi! Love the history of food you present as well! With this rice, do you turn OFF the heat altogether, and just let the rice steam in the closed pot for 15-20″? Thanks and rock on! Lauren